Finishing off the points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    430 (x8)

Finishing off the points

So you are working on your list, down to your last 100 or so points ...

Do you splurge on extra gear, or do the opposite and strip away the a few upgrades to squeeze one last immo squad in?
    Perhaps a inexpensive unit like stormies for static objective holding? Or perhaps bringing 5 strong squads up to 6?

- what do you like to spend your last few points on?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It really depends on what is in your list. If my list seems dry then I will add wargear, but usually I would try to make room for another unit in the case of 100 pts, or throw in another canoness for extra faith and some extra attacking power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the most recent game i played, i needed to fill in about 100 points (i think it was a little more than that). I was playing Dark eldar and for whatever reason i decided to add more SoBs to my squads. I would say this is probably pretty typical of what i do when im in this situation, obviously depending on if im just playing a game for funsies or whatnot.
    ...and you do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around, thats what its all about.

Slave to the flesh The_Outsider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    251 (x8)

I ran into the same situation myself - in my 1500 list I had about 80 points spare, I could either strip away soem of the gear i'd rather not to get in a near bare bones sister squad or do (what I did) and super pimp my 4 VSS's.

It sounds near madness but each VSS in my army has an eviscrator, BoSL and a plasma pistol and it has worked absolutely beautifully.

+ Reply to Thread