Help With Terminators Box - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    291 (x5)

Help With Terminators Box

My local hobby store is running a Buy-One-Get-One-Half-Off on all Warhammer boxes, which I have been considering restarting the Space Wolves army that I (sadly) sold a year or so ago.

Amongst my considerations have been a few of the more expensive boxes, including Terminators, Dreads, Preds, and Landraiders. Not saying I'm purchasing them all, they're just amongst my considerations as to get the most "bang for the buck"

The problem I encounter is with the Wolf Guard Terminator box set, as I see them as fulfilling a very different role than is possible with the bitz included in the box. They're incredibly cheap units (points wise) but they only stay that way if you favor their standard-issue Power Weapon, of which the box only includes 1! O.o 2 if you count the Frost Blade.

Does anybody know what bitz come with the other Terminator Box sets for Vanilla and CSM? If I do purchase Termies, it'll be two boxes (WGT for $50 + ??? for $25), and amongst them I would like a good share of Power Weapons.

I've recently become a fan of this thing called Dubstep. And you should too.
    Datsik & Flux Pavillion - Crunch (Youtube)
    Da Moo Kowz is da drinkinest Orks of dem all!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    68 (x3)

The Regular termies box only comes with one as well and the assault termies box comes with no basic power weapons. The Dark Angels and BT upgrade sprues have one or maybe two as well.

If I remember right you can get a couple of power weapons out of the chaos termies box and the chaos termy lord comes with two fancy weapons that could be easily converted to SW power weapons.
    Peace
    Nevermore Chapter: 6200 pts; 97/49/11; Longest Streak: 9 Wins/4 Losses; Nearing Completion

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

I count 3-4 power weapons in the picture alone for the Chaos Terminators box: Chaos Space Marine Terminators | Games Workshop

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

Just pick up AoBR Termies and bitz from the Warstore, it ends up tons cheaper.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

+ Reply to Thread