Blood Angels: Fire Chariot - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood Angels: Fire Chariot

G'day,

I'm trying to create a Blood Angels *fire chariot squad, there is a tutorial online for making the hover-bike from a space marine bike kit, however I'm unsure what methods I should use to make the chariot that will attach to the rear of the bike.

I was wondering if someone with experience could tell me what materials would be better suited for this task.

*The Fire Chariot is just a Space Marine hover-bike with a small Chariot attached to the rear end of the bike with the capacity to hold one Marine.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

This sounds like it'd be better off in the modelling section. This forum is more for tactical discussion.
    The above poster = Totally a member of the Fluff Masters Clan. Click here for fluff pwnage.

Come, sons of LO! Kneel before Poodle!

Mr_Wayne: "Some people believe that the World Eaters do not field any ranged weaponry. Those people often die at a distance."

+ Reply to Thread