SW wolfguard terminators - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SW wolfguard terminators

hi guys what are your opinions on wolfguard terminators? this is inspired by the fact that not many people on these forums seem to like them- i have got 5 (one is used as a wolf lord) but the rese of my wolves are being built...

well if you do use them what are your opinions on them

thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    172 (x3)

I think they are fairly good, bouth the cheap standard version and outkitted versions. If you want the assault termies with SS/TH however, it gets expensive, so i would maybe stear clear of those.

Make a 4 - 5 unit. Give one a heavy weapon. Maybe give one or two a PF. You may or may not add a RP in termy armour or another IC. Get them into a LR or DP. Works fine.

You could also buy some cheap termies as a guard for your uber WL in a LR. Buy another WG in terminatour armour with cyclon missile launcher and put him into your LF.
    Last edited by Tyfus; February 9th, 2010 at 12:55.

+ Reply to Thread