Favourite Chapter - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Your Favourite Chapter

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dark Angels

19 11.95%
  • White Scars

6 3.77%
  • Space Wolves

26 16.35%
  • Imperial Fists

5 3.14%
  • Black Templars

20 12.58%
  • Crimson Fist

8 5.03%
  • Blood Angels

27 16.98%
  • Ultramarines

10 6.29%
  • Salamanders

14 8.81%
  • Raven Guard

10 6.29%
  • Other

14 8.81%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Favourite Chapter

I just want to know wat everyones favourite chapter is, mine for one is the dark angels.Whats yours.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

There's no question for me... Blood Angels. I have the insignia tattooed on the back of my neck, and was almost overcome with glee when the Blood Angels made an appearance in Thousand Sons.

I love absolutely everything about them, even more so now I've read the new fluff. I like to think of the future as being a good place, and it seems that's how Sanguinius thinks too If I could do anything in 40k, I would either be a Librarian or Chaplain for the Blood Angels (the only thing I'd like more is being the Emperor, even in his 'current' state. But that's because I have a massive ego and slight god-complex)
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Imperial Fists

I love teir fluff, tactics, and Lysander is just too bad ass.

Besides pur scouts can sneak past any enemy, while wearing bright yellow!

The Emperor Protects
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm...that's a tough one for me. It's a toss-up between the Raven Guard and Space Wolves. I'll throw my vote in for the RG since the Wolves are likely to have enough fans to go around. They just strike me as being the more practical type of marines. Not for them the glory of a suicidal charge; they'd rather use hit and run/precision strikes to minimize casualties and get the job done without all the fuss.
    Last edited by Dumah; April 1st, 2010 at 17:46.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

Black Templars. No question, ever since I saw the Black Templars across the third edition starter set i just had to play. Since then I have loved my Templars, and sadly had to give them up for the more competative vanilla 'dex Evenm so their next codex (I know it's a while away guys) will definately be seeing the light of well... Me. Until then they do hold a special place in my heart as the army that got me hooked on this game.
    Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My vote goes to the Space Wolves. Mostly I like them because if they would let me have an awesome beard and crazy hair in the military then I would be in for life. Plus they are themed after vikings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have to say my (WIP) DIY chapter is my fav, however, i think this poll would be better suited to finding which GW fluffified chapter most people like.

i put in my vote for the crimson fists, mostly because im a big fan of their fluff, the whole heroic last stands and all, despite many company's or characters in many chapter's having some instances like that, i find the crimson fists are almost never talked about save for their heroic last stands, which might be more telling of their mediocrity than anything else, thoough i choose to beleive differently

-SL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted for the salamaders chapter master chapter tactics ownand hes cheap has a 2+/ 3+ pretty good at combat too. Twin linked flamers FTW dont have to roll to hit just roll to wound and you get re-rolls
    Space marines 6 dread army Wins: 4 ties:2 Loses:7 Modified Standard nilla marines Wins:37 Ties:8 Loses 42 Daemonhunters Wins:3 Ties:0 Loses:1 Full assualt concept army wins: 6 Ties: none Loses: 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x3)

I play Blood Ravens now, but the Black Templars still hold the highest place in my heart.
    I am an Indestructible master of War.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    64 (x2)

I voted for Ultramarines. They were my first army (duh!) and I've always liked their Knight in Shining Armor reputation. I like being the good guys and the ones who put duty first and always do the right thing. Plus I think their name is funny! Although I own large armies of SW, BA, and DA, the Ultramarines are by-far the biggest army I have and they are always the first and best for me.
    Once a Marine, always a Marine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast