Penal Legion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Penal Legion

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Penal Legion

Just one question:
    If you had rolled for Psychopaths (gains Fleet, FC and CA) for one of the penal legion squad, does the squad gets to stack the effects when being charged at?

I made the important part in bold for all to interpret it.

From the Rulebook
    To represent this, when a unit with this rule is assaulted by the enemy it must take a Leadership test. If the test is successful all models in the unit get the +1 assault bonus to their attacks, exactly as if they too had assaulted that turn.
    This rule cannot be used if, when assaulted, the unit was already locked in combat from a previous turn.

Furious Charge
    Models with this skill are known for the wild ferocity of their assaults. In a turn in which they assaulted into combat they add +1 to both their Initiative and Strength characteristics when attacking in close combat (note that this has no effect on the Initiative tests for sweeping advances).

2. Remove Advertisements

West from Gotland, North from Nantes
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

96 (x2)

As I understand:
    - You charge: +1I +1S
    - You are charged: +1A

always, except when locked in assault
    Last edited by Kaptin Elwazz; April 1st, 2010 at 13:18.

+ Reply to Thread