Price of Storm Troopers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Price of Storm Troopers

Just wondering what you think the price of storm troopers should be. Remember that special missions comes into in as well.

If Slaanesh is the god of the Perverse, why does Nurgle have all the filth?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    204 (x5)

I guess I'll just reply to the first copy of the thread.

I think that 12 or 13 points each would be a fairer price. Although I don't find them to be as overpriced in larger (1850 +) games as I do in smaller lists.

Ideally, 5 Stormies in a Chimera with 2 special weapons should cost somewhat less than a scoring Veteran unit instead of slightly more. I also think that they should be able to take just as many special weapons as a Vet Squad can. Or maybe have it be 2 special weapons for every 5 models. Which would give me a reason to take more than just 5 of them in a squad.
    Come visit my blog at: www.warstrike.org

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

I like the squad of 5 with 2 meltaguns, they don't seem overpriced. They deep strike next to an enemy vehicle with a re-roll for their scatter.

I guess it is a tad pricey at 105pts but I don't think they need to go much lower, maybe 15pts would be better?

The Emperor Protects
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

+ Reply to Thread