My first army draft - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Omega Fists

The Omega Fists was first founded on the planet Volistad in [M39.450] not long after the Imperiums rediscovery of the planet.
    They formed after an epic battle that took place near Volistads south pole.
    They have only been keeping the Ork invaders under control as of yet but are now large enough to deploy out to help allies or to fight their own battles.
    In [M39.560] something would happen to change the Omega Fists forever. During what seemed like a normal Ork attack, an Ork Stompa appeared from nowhere and caught them by surprise. The Omega Fists were under heavy fire and needed reinforcements fast. Suddenly the ground was shaken by an almighty explosion the Omega Fists watched on as the Stompa exploded into a massive fireball. After the battle the Omega Fists found lying half buried in snow what remained of their leader Seloumon Miradius his backpack scorched from the explosion with his name engraved on it. He sacrificed himself so that the rest of his men may live to see another day. Since then the Omega Fists have always placed purity seals and other honour marks, on their backpacks so they never forget what happened that day.

Darren

Last edited by Pyromaniac605; April 7th, 2010 at 22:29.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New colour scheme replaced the Chaos Black with Skull White I think it looks alot better. Pics soon.

Darren

Edit: Pics of the 2nd draft.

Edit2: Nobody has anything to say? not even a "welcome to the forums!" or anything *sigh*

Edit3: New variant this time with quarterly orientation. Will update OP soon.

Edit4: Posting all variants to OP.
    Last edited by Pyromaniac605; April 6th, 2010 at 08:47.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*waiting for feedback* Nobody? Come on I want some opinions on this please.

Darren

My backpack has JETS! Ravendove's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    545 (x8)

Okay, first off welcome to the forums. You might have more luck with feedback in the Hobby sub-forum.
    Nice colour scheme, but I'm not sold on the name. 13th Regiment sounds more like an Imperial Guard army, as they are founded in regiments, as opposed to Space Marines who originally were founded in Legions (and later split into Chapters). Ironically, there is an IG regiment called the 13th Penal Legion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok 13th Chapter sounds cool too.

Darren

PS: Sorry about lack of knowledge I have no codexs or the full rulebook yet.

Edit: But my goal is next month to hopefully get the Space Marine codex but then I have to miss out on more minis next month.
    Last edited by Pyromaniac605; April 6th, 2010 at 11:52.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

I like the 13th chapter idea, but fluff wise as much as I hate to say it it just won't fit. The first 20 chapters were all origionally legions, not chapters numbering many thousands of space marines each. After the Hoorus Heresey about half of the legions turned on the Imperium of Man, and joined the Warmaster Horus creating a huge civil war where after all of the fighting was done the legions split in to much smaller chapters to prevent one legion from becoming too powerful ever again. The thirteenth of these legions, and now the thirteenth chapter to add insult toinguy are the Ultramarines.

Oh and welcome to LO Pyromaniac 605, if you want to proporly introduce yourself to the rest of the forum just drop a post in the introduction forum
    Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Im not sure what else to call it with 13th in the name. Any ideas?

Darren

My backpack has JETS! Ravendove's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    545 (x8)

Edited: Misread OP's post
    Last edited by Ravendove; April 6th, 2010 at 15:55.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um... It isn't quarted black/white its halved Skull White/ Moridian Blue.

Darren

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when trying to decide your name, you need to first consider who they are, where they are from and the "theme" you may be going with, for example: give them a tire symbol and call them the wheelers lol (please don't! it's just a simple example of the idea)
    And welcome brother, here at the Librarium you with find your answers o7
    "All of the tainted shall fall before me".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast