Forces of the Imperium Poll - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you rather have a joint codex or seperate?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like the idea of a joint codex, lets merge!

16 55.17%
  • I like to keep my Knights and Sisters seperate, give me seperate codecies!

13 44.83%
+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forces of the Imperium Poll

So, rumor has it that the new codex will be a compilation of the Witch Hunters and Daemonhunters combined. How do you feel about this prospect? Would you welcome a combined codex or rather have a seperate unique codex for each army?

OLD Dark Eldar W/L/D = 10/2/6
    NEW Dark Eldar W/L/D = 2/1/0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x2)

While I wouldn't be too terribly upset if they were combined, the idea of the Knights as a stand alone force is much more appealing. By all means have them as potential allies, but keep them as two seperate entities. Much more fun to be had that way.

Just my 2 cents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    256 (x5)

I quite like the notion of a combined codex, with the major caveat that they've gotta do it RIGHT. Not a half-assed mashup of the current codices, not full of random ideas that just don't work, so on and so forth.

If they can go out and give this one the attention it deserves, it should (hopefully!) be awesome.
    We've got plenty of youth... How about a fountain of smart?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd rather them stay seperated. They are seperate parts of the imperium, why should they be under the same codex blanket? Seems unorthodox to me.
    Eldar W/D/L: 17/15/12
    Ordo Malleus W/D/L: 24/3/4
    Crimson Fists: In Progress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x1)

I want them to be seperate. Even if they give both SoBs and GKs valuable entries in each slot so an army can be made out of each, no matter how ridiculously careful they are, one entry in each slot will shine above the others and to create a competative army you will need to mix SoBs and GKs. And I don't think they would be that careful.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    81 (x2)

I woudn't mind them together, but basically I would insist upon more fluff than they have now for each section. I would also make it that different units were unlocked/became troops (either one), if you took different hqs. (grandmaster=grey knights, canoness=SoB, Inquisitor lord= gets both (but costs points for this abiliity). On second thoughts thats essentially the alies matrix in one codex.

Got it, one codex but that has two armies in so the only difference between it and two codices is its cheaper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they should be seperate... i can only imagine that one or both armies are going to get a raw deal some how. i also dont see very much improvements fluff or army wise if they are combined... it just wouldnt be games-workshop.

+ Reply to Thread