A bunch of Space Marine model questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Here and there
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

188 (x4)

A bunch of Space Marine model questions

Is Seth's cloak attached to him? I want to do a weapon swap and use him as a TH sergeant but I hate the way capes look.

Master of Recruits, same question (but PW+infernus not TH), I like the model but don't like the cape.

I'm doing a bunch of fleshtearer assault marines and I want at least half of them to have bare heads as they often devolve into blood-mad lunatics that rip off their own helmets so they can tear out their enemies throats with their teeth. I was planning on using a mix of the Death Company and Berzerker pieces, I like the vampire heads that come with the berzerkers, but the bare heads that come with the DC have hair that is much too luscious and swirly for a psychotic killing machine. I prefer a more clean cut look, like Seth has. SM codex pg. 112 there's a few yelling sergeants whose heads would be suitable, do these come in the Tac Marine box?

Anyone have any ideas about where I can find some more good replacement heads? (bald or with short hair and yelling/screaming as they charge forward)

How much ultramarine iconography is on the 2 tyrannic war veteran with no helmets? (esp the one throwing the grenade) and do they come in multiple pieces or are they solid models?

Thats all for now thanks in advance.

The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. Bring them understanding of the power of ourselves through our strength and their fear. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all fragments will be smashed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be consumed

2. Remove Advertisements

Toy Soldier Aficionado Wolf Guard's Avatar
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

89 (x2)

1) Seth's cloak is attached to him.
    2) Same with the Master of Recruits. He is basically a one piece metal model with separate back pack and sword. Personally I think he looks like a BAMF with his cloak.
    3) The Sergeant head does come in the Tac box
    4) The Space Wolves box set has some good yelling/screaming heads in it. The heads range from no hair to borderline "Furry". Other options are 'Zerker's and even some of the Vampire count models from Fantasy.
    5) The Tyrannic War vets have 2-3 Ultramarine Symbols/wargear, but it can easily be taken off with a hobby knife or a file.

Hope this helped.
    Last edited by Wolf Guard; June 25th, 2010 at 20:52. Reason: Bad Spelling/Grammer
    The Wolf time is upon us!
    Rep for the Rep God! Positive for the Positive Throne!
    Armies: Space Wolves, Imperial Guard, Emperors Children, Necrons, Eldar

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

well im not sure about the 1st 2 questions but if our willing to spend the money my friend bought the raven guard conversion set from forgeworld and he got a few bare heads which are really cool and you'll get some bolters with box mags and 5 Mk6 shoulder pads and everyone loves those so you can use them to add variaty to your squads armor.

And with the tyrannic war veterans there are only 2 which could be easy to file of the ultramarines iconography if thats what you want to do but by the sounds of what your looking for (bare headed freaks who've ripped their helmets of for more than just fresh air) then only one of them would work the look of a flesh tearers army (the one with the boltgun and butter knife). hope i helped

+ Reply to Thread