Representing an Inquisitor Lord and retinue as 1 model - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

8 (x1)

Representing an Inquisitor Lord and retinue as 1 model

Hi guys

I love the idea of a single powerful inquisitor lord and am interested in incorporating his retinue into the one almighty beast of a model

I was thinking that:
    For every acolyte (with the same armour save as the inquisitor) I could add a wound and a standard (non power weapon) attack
    For every servo skull I could add a 6+ saved wound and the initiative bonus and another standard (non power weapon) attack
    These would represent me placing the wounds on those other models instead of the inquisitor and if these models are removed it normally doesnt affect the rest of the squad
    For the rest of the henchmen I would just add their special rules (+1 BS, the deep strike thingy etc) but not add any wounds, this would be due to allocating the wounds to the inquisitor and acolytes, removing them instead

Does this sound reasonable to you guys or does the attempt seem futile? Are there more factors I should be thinking about? Im happy to be told the idea is stupid and a waste of time etc im just trying to see what people think
    Any and all comments are welcome and appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

The main problem is that the retinue takes up so much physical space, while you will have just one model. So I would not allow that to go against me, just because you are removing actual models from play and using one model which is probably not near the size of the retinue.

Sorry, but I wouldn't bother pursuing this idea...

+ Reply to Thread