Crimson Fist chapter composition - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Adrift in Warp-space playing poker with Nurglings
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crimson Fist chapter composition

Can anybody help ? ? ?
    I am almost 100% sure that I have seen a chart that shows the Entire Crimson Fist chapter as it is under command of Pedro Kantor, showing what units and companies currently exist. The problem I'm having is that I can not find it anywhere. I am certain that it does exist and its not just my imagination ! but days of searching through all my books and magazines as well as many many net searches it still eludes me.

Am I losing my mind ? has anybody else seen it or now where it can be found ?

Cheers.

. . . . . The harder we stare the more complete the disintegration . . . . .

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x3)

well if you are looking in books it will be out of date (most likely) CF are way over half rebuilt so they have most of what other people have.
    Just go heavy on the amount of sternguards you use.
    Tau: 6K - W17-D3-L4, Orks: 4K - W9-D0-L2, SM: 7K - W7-D3-L4,CSM: 4K W5-D1-L1, Nids: 3.2K W3-D0-L2
    Apoc games (mixture of armies used): W5-D0-L1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    98 (x1)

Could it have been from the Rynn's World Disaster Campaign? I can't remember if that spoke of the army composition or not, but try checking it out.

i'm not gonna lie i didnt read this either, but it may be in here
    http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/co...=&aId=3800021a
    Last edited by Acez; August 7th, 2010 at 08:38.
    Check out Double Edged Painting blog for more information on commissions and work in progress

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    185 (x4)

They're actaully fairly rebuilt. Just take extra doses of Scouts and Sternguard in your lists, and you'll be fine.

Thinks he's a big deal rafis117's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x4)

As watchwood said, Scouts, Sternies, a few tanks, and obviously a ton of Power Fists. Feel free to throw in a Land Raider. Keep the army small, though. They're not yet really back up to the Index-Astartes-recommended-1000-Marines-on-active-duty standpoint, yet. Remember that they were originally (like most Imperial Fist successors) by and large a siege army. They only lost because friendly fire struck an improbably small hole in their defenses and made it go boom (viz. a viz. Death Star 1). I'd imagine that they're trying to rebuild the way they were before (siege), so take many ranged weapons, but also build it so they excel against Orks in a pinch.

Obviously you don't have to adhere so closely to the fluff, but if you're rolling with one of the big names, I'd stay as close to the canon as possible.
    Terminator armor going critical would be like Three Mile Island only very, VERY angry, and carrying a hammer.
    LO rules in a nutshell: Don't post unit costs, be polite, rep posts containing of win.

Adrift in Warp-space playing poker with Nurglings
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FOUND IT !

Planetstrike book, pages 66 & 67. It is not as I thought the Chapter as it is, rather the forces led by Kantor after over half the chapter was destroyed in their fortress on Rynn's world. It does not show them in typical company break down but shows how the survivors where organised, and is what they will build from.

A little of 400 marines and small armoury of only 8 tanks and 7 rhinos, few scout bikes and land speeders too.

Even though it is the force from the Rynn's world incident the info is in a different release to the campaign pdf, not sure why GW didnt reproduce it in both.

Thanks to all who replied, cheers for your suggestions.
    . . . . . The harder we stare the more complete the disintegration . . . . .

jboweruk

According to the book he had just over 300 left after they scored most magnificent 'own goal' ever...

+ Reply to Thread