Question about Death Company Tycho - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about Death Company Tycho

I see he isn't an independent character when inducted, so does that mean he can't join a unit of death company?
    Why would one blood angel be treated differently, just because he 'was once the greatest strike leader the blood angels have ever known'?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

He can't join any units at all. The FAQ confirms that this is intentional. Idiotic, but intentional.
    The above poster = Totally a member of the Fluff Masters Clan. Click here for fluff pwnage.

Come, sons of LO! Kneel before Poodle!

Mr_Wayne: "Some people believe that the World Eaters do not field any ranged weaponry. Those people often die at a distance."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    191 (x3)

GW totally dropped the ball on this one... They SHOULD have made him an IC only elligable to be included with a DC unit.. I guess they don't intend on selling any TYCO models. I will never run him alone. He's a lascannon away from his grave.
    NECRON Army List Builder a Free excel capable list generator for 5th and 6th ed. 11/2011
    Necrons - 6000 points, Tau - 6000, Daemons - 5250, Eldar - 4500, Blood Angels - 5000
    Some pics form my hobby. http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r...arodragon/40k/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you, I read the faq after I posted this.
    Indeed, no death company tycho for me then. Now that I have the (ugly) model, I suppose I'll HAVE to field him sometimes ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

You can field him as regular Tycho. He works pretty well with some Sternguard in a hybrid shooty-assault list, preferably with drop pods.
    The above poster = Totally a member of the Fluff Masters Clan. Click here for fluff pwnage.

Come, sons of LO! Kneel before Poodle!

Mr_Wayne: "Some people believe that the World Eaters do not field any ranged weaponry. Those people often die at a distance."

+ Reply to Thread