Shrike and Raven Guard - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Shrike and Raven Guard

What is the best way to use Shrike in a game?

At the moment i am infiltrating him with 5 th/ss terminators as close to enemy as possible, moving 6", Fleet and then Assault whatever closest.

What is the best target for him if i was to seperate him out. Is he just under par infantry or can he actually do some damage, as him and 5 th/ss terms usually go for tanks and heavy infantry before they get shot to hell.

Any advice/ideas would be good. Army usually roles: Snipers and vindicators/whirlwinds holding home objective and minimising assault from enemy. Shrike/Terms, Stern (drop pod/razorback) and assault squads going in for the closecombat killage.

2. Remove Advertisements

Bedford, UK
    8 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

403 (x8)

Anything he won't kill in one turn is good - helps him not get shot. Have him switch to move with the assault squads as soon as they catch up so he doesn't waste his speed.
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

+ Reply to Thread