Best Psychic Powers Combo on a Libby??? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Psychic Powers Combo on a Libby???

I was curious as to what other BA players are doing with there libby's in regards to power load outs.

Me personally: For a CC Libby I will usually take Shield of Sang. or Might of Heros and Sang. Sword, for a more Shooty Libby I like Blood Lance and Fear of the Darkness.

Cheers,

Falco

Falco's Marines will Annihilate the foe on swift wings of vengeance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

For my Furioso Librarians I use Wings of Sanguinius and then one shooting attack depending on what enemy I'm facing (or the extra attacks one)

I don't think I've taken a regular librarian yet, but probably Shield and the one that gives you extra attacks
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very cool, libby dreads are awesome.

What is your opinion on Fear of the Darkness?

I feel it would be extremely beneficial against low Ld armies like Tau and Orks. but as for other armies I think it would be a waste.
    Falco's Marines will Annihilate the foe on swift wings of vengeance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think fear of the darkness is worth it personally. Against low ld armies i'd probably prefer Shackle Soul.
    And my standard lib powers depend whether he's on his own or if i'm putting him with a unit.
    On his own I usually always pick Wings of Sanguinius (free JP) and usually might of heroes or blood lance depending on how i want to use him.
    With a squad (on foot) its usually always unleashed rage and shield of sanguinius

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Oh I also like Blood Boil for taking out sergants and special/heavy weapon troops.
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by realitycheque View Post
    Oh I also like Blood Boil for taking out sergants and special/heavy weapon troops.
    It seems very restrictive to me...
    As you've chosen to use it, yeah it's pretty sweet, and you'll probably find a bunch of uses for it in a game.
    I don't usually run my libbys like that, but it sounds like an interesting idea... having the libby hunt down special characters or unit upgrades is pretty sweet.
    I'll have to try it out next game

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

403 (x8)

It's mainly useful for CSM/SM when there's a 1 wound model with a powerfist/melta/otherthreat protected by a tough squad. I find it works perfectly roughtly every other time (but I might be being lucky)
    My Deathwatch Campaign

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by realitycheque View Post
    It's mainly useful for CSM/SM when there's a 1 wound model with a powerfist/melta/otherthreat protected by a tough squad. I find it works perfectly roughtly every other time (but I might be being lucky)
    Using it effectively against nids could be tough

+ Reply to Thread