Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
i have some questions about BT:
1. in 40k in 40 minutes, do i have to take the EC?
2. in kill-team, what do i use instead of scouts?
Right Hand of the Emperor!
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>Order of the Black Rose</span>
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Blood God's Initiate</span></span>
i dont have the codex on me at the time of writing but i think that he has a 2+ armour save. so no
Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?
1. You always have to take the Emperor's Champion, so to answer in short; Yes, you must take him, regardless of any rules broken.
2. Black Templars cannot, unfortunately utilise Scouts, so you just have to use Initiates. If you're using 'House Rules', then ask your opponent if you can use Neophyte Squads. :/
The regular rules for minimum number of so-and-so models in a unit don't apply to Kill-team, so you can have a squad of neophytes, although I doubt it would do much good.
Every whisper of the future from the Warp speaks of a hundred battles lost, a thousand lives devoured and a million enemies born. -- Inquisitor Lord Babel
Although Neophytes use the Scout models, they aren't Scouts, which is why they can't bring sniper rifles.
"Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the conquest of it." -Anon
Actually, you do not take the EC. Just like an ork army does not have to take a Warboss even though they would have to normally. Read the combat patrol rules in the codex, they are the best ones out there as far as small games go. I usually play 500 insteadof 400 points though.
The enemies of the Emperor fear many things. They fear discovery, defeat, despair and death. Yet there is one thing they fear above all others. They fear the wrath of the Space Marines!
1. Brother Marius is right. I quote, from page 182 of the 4th Edition Rulebook, "You may, on occasion, find units with compulsary characters that break one of the above rules. If such a unit is the only selection open to you, then simply leave out the offending character and don't pay the points for him."
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[Subliminal message] I AM KING [/Subliminal message]</span>
I fully concure, But I would take the champion anyways, Challenge the hell out of his army LOL