Dark Anels Deathwing Apothecary - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark Anels Deathwing Apothecary

hey guys, this has been troubling me for a while now. I'm a Deathwing player and i have a squad that carries around the standard, and i since he is a twin LC terminator, does that mean the banner replaces one of the LC's?

The Deathwing have captured long lost videos of a man named Michael jackson from the 20th century, and so they enjoyed his videos, and decided to follow his footsteps. They went white and crushed their enemies with their pure awesomeness!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    185 (x4)

Only if the rules entry says it's a replacement - otherwise it's an additional peice of wargear.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    298 (x8)

That's an apothecary question???
    IG since 1999 __ DA since 2002 __ Tau since 2005 __ SoB since 2007
    Brets 1997-1999 __ TK since 2009 __ Empire since 2010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright, im sure its not a replacement.
    The Deathwing have captured long lost videos of a man named Michael jackson from the 20th century, and so they enjoyed his videos, and decided to follow his footsteps. They went white and crushed their enemies with their pure awesomeness!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    459 (x8)

Is he a twin lightning claw apothecary standard bearer?Give him a cyclone missile launcher allready!i am just kidding.Why not give the banner to another termie in the first place?
    Praise be to the Emperor!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As stated in the Dark Angel codex and in multipul pictures all a terminator has to do to be an apothocary is be painted skull white where the deathing would be bone white insted, or what you can do is paint the arms red and the helmet white.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's not quite clear in the codex, but yes DWT are that awesome they can do it:

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Angels FAQ
    Q.
    When I upgrade Deathwing and Ravenwing
    models to Standard Bearers and/or Apothecaries,
    can they still use items such as lightning claws,
    thunder hammers and storm shields, assault
    cannons, meltaguns, flamers and plasma guns?

A. Yes, because they are extraordinary individuals!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    459 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    As stated in the Dark Angel codex and in multipul pictures all a terminator has to do to be an apothocary is be painted skull white where the deathing would be bone white insted, or what you can do is paint the arms red and the helmet white.

Ehmmm...Where excatly are the multyple pictures and the the skull white helmeted apothecary?All i see is a representation in pg 65 and he is neither helmeted nor skullwhite or red!He is just using a hooded head with bioniocs and a narthecium underslung to the power fist,a few vials here and there...You must have been mistaken by the scetch illustration of the power armored marines.There is no statement in the codex how a terminator or bike apothecary can be except that photo.I guess you can do him whoever you want though!

Cheers!

Edit:I miss the times when we could field even terminator tech marines with our command squads...Those were the times...sigh....
    Praise be to the Emperor!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread