How 'bout them Zealots? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    (Un)Official LO Map Maker Cannibal God's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    162 (x3)

How 'bout them Zealots?

Okay, I have a rough idea of zealots: mob of emperor-loving/crazed lunatics armed with a smattering of eviscerators to deal out cleansing demise to the foes of the Imperium.

But where are the rules for them? White Dwarf Issue 292 or whatever, doesn't help sadly. Is there a GW link to it (to avoid copyright of course)?

I know they're probably not great in a mechanised army, but I'm just curious, in case one day I feel like using my Repentia squad I've got lying around somewhere.

If someone helps you, rep them.
    In a votewar you don't vote on a single match, you vote on the entire round. Got that?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    430 (x8)

IIRC GW took the page down a while back, i'll PM you the rules.

I've only used them once as support for a 9 penitent karamazov list (his Ld reroll and mandate can really help them). Small squads of arbites running ahead of them for cover against bolters.

Didn't get to see much of them in combat though as my opponent had written their list after seeing my horde and brought out a whole wave of power-sword wielding berserkers. The penitents just ran out faster than the zealots could follow.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

ive used them a few times and they can be deadly in CC. I made the mistake of assaulting a vehicle and completely raped it in the tailpipe causing it to explode and kill alot of the zealots.

If you do take them make sure to include a priest as he can allow you to re-roll failed to-hits

Suffer not the heretic. That's right, I'm looking at you Astartes Librarians.

+ Reply to Thread