SM - Dark Angels questions / need some advice - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SM - Dark Angels questions / need some advice

Hi guys,

im building up my dark angels army and i have some questions which i need some help with me first of all...

standards

Ive looked in my DA codex and cant seem to find any information about the benfits of using standards for example if i take balial one terminator can carry the deathwing standard do i gain anything from taking the standard or is it just cos it looks cool?

ravenwing / terminators

ive seen loads of forum posts about putting loads of points on ravenwing bikers and speeders and attack bikes, but my theory "i might be well off" but in my head it sounds cool. i put all my points on my terminator squads and use some basic ravenwing attack bikes and bikers to scout move and normal move towards the enemy they deepstrike my terminators straight to my attackbikes,

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss eiglepulper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    596 (x8)

Basically you need to look through the entries for the relevant units/models to find this information about standards. The one you mention (Deathwing Standard) is explained on P.43 Codex DA. It's actually quite a nice standard to take! Sacred Standards are on P.37. Ravenwing standards are on P.45

If you see an entry in the Army List section mention something about a Standard, cross-reference it with the Forces of the Dark Angels pages of the same heading. It really is a case of trawling through the codex, but you also need to refer to the updated Dark Angels FAQ on the GW site, as there have been some additions put in there.

Using Ravenwing and Deathwing together would be nice. Just remember that the Ravenwing Teleport Homer has to be already on the table in the turn you attempt to Deep Strike your Deathwing.

Hope this was of some help to you.

E.
    "Tau Commandment #226: Participants who use Velocity Trackers in the Tau Clay Pigeon Tournament will be disqualified"

+ Reply to Thread