Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Ok so I'm thinking of making a succesor chapter to the Blood Angels, one a bit like the flesh tearers, so sort of like a chapter who knows they have the Black Rage, and use it to their advantage. However, they will do anything, and I mean literally anything, to get something that may get rid/ lessen the BR effects - In this way i can use them as norm. SM or exiled(renegade) SM.
In-game they will be CC orientated, whilst using transports to full use (stromravens/drop-pods/redeemers/crusaders) + having lots of jump-packs/bikes/fast tanks . Death Company will play a major part, and will have lots of DC dreads. Chapter Master will be Gabriel Seth-esque + may include Lemartes if poss.
For colour scheme:
One other thing I'm thinking of is that the Death Company might have reversed colour schemes, so they will primarily be step 5, shoulder pads insets will be step 1, rims will be step 4
- I'm thinking of Chaos Black mixed with Astro. Grey in parts 3:1 to make a sort of "light" black.
- Highlights will be Astro. Grey, then Codex Grey
- Eyes + Targeter Sights will be Hawk Turq. then Ice Blue
- Hands/wrists/knees/shoulder pads insets will be Mechrite Red (Badab Black wash), with Blood Red then Blazing Orange highlights
- Shoulder pad rims will be Dheneb Stone (Devlan Mud wash), higlighted by Skull White
- Metal will be Boltgun Metal (Babab Black wash), Highlighted with Chainmail
- Cloth will be Scorched Brown, then Bleached Bone (Devlan mud wash), then Bleached Bone again, then extreme highlights of Dheneb stone
- Emblem will be the Imp. Fists transfer
People got any ideas/comments/constructive criticism for me?
I'd have the Death Company stand out more, scheme wise.
Maybe #7 as their armor color, then #3 and #4 as normal.
I like the start of your chapter, and the direction its going atm.
yh good call, what do you think about DA deathwing type armour?