Ultramarine Army List: 500, 1000, 1500 Pts. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

I posted this in the army lists forum, but no one seemed interested to reply. Here it goes again . . .

I am an old 2nd Edition player trying to get back into 40k. My old 2nd edition 2000 pt. Ultramarine force can only make up about 1500 pts. at max, so I thought I'd post what I have for some comments from all of you. This is based on the 3rd edition SM Codex (even though I realize that some point values might change with the 4th ed. codex):

500 pts.

Commander +Bolter, Power Fist, Auspex, Teleport Homer or Melta Bombs (Teleport homer if more than 500 pts. taken) = 79

Tactical Squad (10) + Flamer (Sergeant with BP/CCW) (Squad moves forward to engage the enemy usually, Commander is with this squad usually) = 156

Tactical Squad (5) + Heavy Bolter (shooty, anti-infantry squad) = 80

Devestator Squad (5) + 2 Missile Launchers, Plasma Cannon, Las Cannon (shooty, anti-tank/big guys squad) = 185

1000 pts. add the following:

Whirlwind (sit back and shoot) = 75

Dreadnought + Assault Cannon, Extra Armour (shooty/close combat) = 110

Terminator Assault Squad (5) + 2 Lightning Claws, 1 Thunder Hammer, 1 Chainfist (Close Combat) = 215

Chaplain + Terminator Armor, Storm Bolter (usually with Terminator Assault Squad) = 100

1500 pts. add the following:

Land Speeder + Multi Melta, Heavy Flamer (flank attacker, anti infantry/tank) = 90

Terminator Squad (5) + 1 Assault Cannon, 1 Heavy Flamer, 1 Chainfist (shooty, anti-infantry) = 245

Razorback + Extra Armour (Heavy Bolters) (shooty anti-infantry, or transport command squad/commander) = 75

Command Squad (5) (tech, apothecary, std. bearer, sergeant, marine) Bolters, no wargear (may be with the chaplain or commader, separate from other squads; shooty or protect/follow commander/chaplain into close combat) = 90

The last two 500 pt. groupings are interchangable, as are the Razorback and Whirlwind point-wise. These are all the models I own except for Chief Librarian Tigurius (my Commander is a Marneus Calgar model). I don't plan on buying anymore (plan on getting into Tyranids next), so I'd like to know what you guys think of this list? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements

New Mexico
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

22 (x4)

Reposting it in the wrong forum is not the answer. Maybe no one has anything to say about the list and you only gave it 90 minutes. -closed-

Closed Thread