Magnetizing the storm raven - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x2)

Magnetizing the storm raven

i have just recently ordered a storm raven for my mech blood angels, it will put me up to just over 3500 points. however, at that point range i have quite a lot of models, and also tanks, and my box is just about reaching its limit.
    so, i want to be able to magnetize by storm raven, probably at the wings, and also be able to easily connect and disconnect from the base, so that it will be easier to store and transport.
    also, seen as i only have stormraven, i will want to change the weapon load out from battle to battle. is it possible just to slot the weapons in and out of the model, or will they need magnetizing as well?
    finally i have no experience whatsoever in using magnets, what size, how to put them in etc...
    can anyone help?

2. Remove Advertisements

I'm informed the weapons are a bit loose w/out magnets, but a couple of guys at our club have done a superb job of magnetising them, and I don't think you'll need to magnetize it to the base though. I think like most flyers it slots in on the underside.

2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

191 (x3)

i use for mine. good varity at a good price.

when gluing the magnets i will scuf the magnet surface thats going to be glued on a file and also scar the plastic surfaces thats recieiving the 2nd magnet to ensure that they hold.
    NECRON Army List Builder a Free excel capable list generator for 5th and 6th ed. 11/2011
    Necrons - 6000 points, Tau - 6000, Daemons - 5250, Eldar - 4500, Blood Angels - 5000
    Some pics form my hobby.

+ Reply to Thread