Weird dream - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weird dream

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x3)

Weird dream

So I had this dream last night I was playing 40k with my space marines against witch hunters. I was about to set my las cannon predator against some Serephim (which looked just like the nicely painted ones I own) and the witch hunter player said, "nope can't do that, didn't you know? Models with the Adepta Sororitas special rule can't be attacked until turn 4." I was about to challenge this but my team mate (apparently I had one) said, "yep, its true." I then had a flash of an image of the Serephim tearing apart my tactical marines both to my horror and joy.

Overwhelmed with a sense that a great injustice had occurred, and that something was incredibly imbalanced, I saw myself running down a hallway with high arched ceilings, similar to what might be in a cathedral, against a crowd of people thinking of nothing but finding my codex to check if this was true.

I woke up to my alarm and checked my codex, my half-asleep brain hadn't caught up with reality yet as a wave of relief and disappointment struck me.

What a weird night.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

(Un)Official LO Map Maker Cannibal God's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    162 (x3)

...I'm actually tempted to rep that... But I'm not sure how you're helping me?

Beats my dream of running around my old high school stomping on chicken guts and playing AFL
    If someone helps you, rep them.
    In a votewar you don't vote on a single match, you vote on the entire round. Got that?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x3)

It was pretty random I'll admit. I just thought it would be a good way to keep the forum alive.

And Oh please give me rep, I need to stroke my LO internet ego. /insert sarcasm

(although I do enjoy my legitimate rep to be honest, I don't really *need* it, plus I don't think this is a rep worthy post either).

+ Reply to Thread