Pre hersey thousend sons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pre hersey thousend sons

I plan on using the grey knight codex to do a pre hersey army of thousend sons but i dont know how to get started on i was thinking of painting them red pre hersey scheme and converting them to look more thousend sons any ideas ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x1)

I was actually thinking about this last night while reading a Horus Heresy book. Physically you could buy a box of Thousand Sons and swap in a couple of bits to give it somewhat more of a Thousand Sons feel. A couple of scarabs made out of GS and the like. You might even see some stuff come out with the new Tomb Kings that will have bits you would like. Also making small pieces of plasticard in the shape of bike bases with a dot of GS on it can be attached to helms to make normal helms look like Thousand sons ones.
    Others might have better Ideas but thats the best I've got for now. Good luck and I look forward to seeing its progress.
    "Reached under the bed and pulled out a Converse and a beer, I appear to of developed the miraculous power to turn shoes into beer!.... or beer into shoes." - Fallen Autarch after St. Patricks day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had the same idea of making the pre heresy thousand sons after reading the thousand sons book too.

My idea was to get the MKIII Iron armour and try to make plasticard "crests" so that they look like the pictures on the book cover. I had also thought, as Fallen suggested, of getting some of the new tomb kings staff things (like the ones in the collected visions book) to make them more thousand sonsy as well as any other appropriate bits.

+ Reply to Thread