Khorne Cult - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Khorne Cult

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Khorne Cult

Hi chaps,

So, as well as my Krieg army, my other army is a World Eaters one (1500/2000pts). I've also got some daemons (flesh hounds/Daemon prince), so for pretty cheap I'm going to add some Bloodletters and a HQ so I can field a small Daemons army alongside them.

What I'd like to do is create a small IG Khorne cultist army to add as well - maybe 1000pts.

What would create a fluffy list do you think? I was thinking Ogryns, as mutants are quite chaos-like, and obviously their close combat nature is fairly Khorne. After that, there isn't much in the regular IG list as stand out Khorne like?

I could use the updated list of Renegades from FW possibly I guess.

Any ideas welcome!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    430 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Smart View Post
    Any ideas welcome!
    Guard blobs with commissars, priests, and straken. Perhaps a penal legion squad or two.
    There is a FW tyrant legion 'codex' in IA9 but it's more of a shooty/artillery list.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    340 (x6)

The updated renegades list seems like a great idea to me
    Copy, Improve, Innovate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've just flicked through the IA7: Siege of Vraks 2 book, and the list in the back is pretty much exactly what I was after. Perfect.

I think some Chaos Beastmen from WHFB might come in useful here - both for Bloodgor's and Chaos dogs. Throw in some enforcer's, renegade militia units and a tank and that's a nice little force.

Representing Khorne Priests - again, any suggestions?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    430 (x8)

Allied WH priests are ... marginal. With permission from your opponent you could ally up to 5 of them to attach to infantry squads(and only infantry squads), along with a squad of the daemon-like arco flagellants.

The full print WH codex actually includes rules for traitor guard units which can be added to other forces ... but they suck.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    340 (x6)

I've just flicked through the IA7: Siege of Vraks 2 book, and the list in the back is pretty much exactly what I was after. Perfect.

I think some Chaos Beastmen from WHFB might come in useful here - both for Bloodgor's and Chaos dogs. Throw in some enforcer's, renegade militia units and a tank and that's a nice little force.

Dunno if you've seen it but the list with the updated points values is here:
    http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Download...F/i/IA5_RH.pdf
    FAQ is here
    http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Download.../IA5_RHFAQ.pdf

I love what they've done with the list, it's fantastic.
    Copy, Improve, Innovate

+ Reply to Thread