searching meltaguns - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

searching meltaguns

I was wondering if meltaguns are included in any other boxes besides the full tactical squad (which has one)

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    185 (x4)

I believe that they're in the Command Squad box, and the BT and DA upgrade kits. You could also try searching bitz sites for them, or looking around the the metal upgrade blisters that had 5 of them in a box.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    248 (x5)

This has been pretty annoying for me too. I'm starting Space Wolves and any decent army list has meltaguns all over the place. So of course the Wolf Pack box comes with 3 plasma pistols, a Plasma Gun, and that's it for special ranged weapons. I don't feel like blowing up my own guys all game. I'm planning on getting a Tac box but that's still only one. I still need one for my Scouts too. I don't want to spend the money on a whole box of guys for one bit. AND, when you do find them on eBay the price is crazy high for one bit, probably because the demand is so high as it is. So you can make a good list but it would be impossible to actually build. Annoying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn't afford to grab a tac box (especially just for 1 lousy bit), so I just made a few myself. I'm no pro, so mine look a bit funky, but i took a bolter, put a tubular piece for a tank on the side, a longer, curved tubular piece of wire for the tubing to the end of the muzzle, and a tubular piece on the muzzle as the flash-hider. Just look at a few pictures of the things.

This would be easier with Green Stuff, I just didn't have any at the time and no experience with it yet. Next time, GS.

Another option would be to order bits. Google "The WarStore."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best options are to bitz them, which is expensive as obviously Melta Guns are the most sought after bit there is.

Or just get creative and make one out of all the spare bolters you probably have. I think home-made looks cooler and nobody looks at grunts anyway.

Failing that, they're in Tac Squad box, Command Squad box and some others.

+ Reply to Thread