Justicar Thawn fluff sounds oddly like... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

28 (x1)

Justicar Thawn fluff sounds oddly like...

(Spoiler alert for those who haven't seen all of last season's South Park)

So I finally got my Grey Knights book, and spent the next few days casually reading things, which I usually do before trying to create the best list possible. During this time I read Justicar Thawn's fluff, and it sounded a heck of a lot like Kenny McCormick, in that every time he dies he comes back very quickly.

Obviously not all the details are the same, people remember Thawn dying, and he doesn't seem to need to be rebirthed every time, but maybe Kenny trained his powers of immortality allowing him to change how he comes back or something.

So, anyone feel like Kenny and this guy are one and the same? The people in South Park never seem to age, despite their world changing around them, so isn't it possible that Kenny might have made it to the 41st millennium? Maybe South Park is a town so effected by the warp no one ages until they leave or something.

Anyone else with any thoughts on this interesting bit of fluff?

Space Marines: Bringing Swords to Gunfights since 30k. And winning.
    "Why is there a big red button on the bridge that says 'Exterminatus?'" "Why wouldn't we have one of those? I love that thing."

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

Party of why I love that Justicar. He is the 40k Kenny. I yes when I have the points to run him I do say it when ever he dies. As someone who has lived threw something that should have killed me I have a tie to the Justicar.

+ Reply to Thread