Couple of Dreadnought questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couple of Dreadnought questions

Okay so I'm new to space marines and I just got the dreadnought box over the weekend.

My first question is why is the deadnought armed with a multi-melta and dreadnought cc weapon as standard if there isn't a multi-melta in the box?

The other question is the missile launcher you can arm the dreadnought with. From what the army list section of the codex says it counts as a regular missile launcher like you'd have in a tac or dev squad, whereas the model looks like a cyclone missile launcher. I'd like to hope that all those missiles don't add up to a single shot

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x2)

For the first part ... Although the dreadnought is armed standard with the multimelta the box doesn't come with it. That being said the assault on black reach starter kit dreadnought has a multimelta.

Also unfortunately the dreadnough missile launcher is a standard missile launcher... In short 1 frag or Krak missile a turn.
    There is nothing more annoying when your Wyches with Plasma Grenades get "Always strikes First" for their combat drugs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair enough on the first... guess you can't win them all when it comes to multi part kits and that really sucks about the missile launcher, its still not terrible to have the launcher with a twin linked las cannon for long range support which is what I'm using it for.

+ Reply to Thread