Extra Psycannons! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extra Psycannons!

Utilizing DanJones idea for 2 part molds using "Instant Mold" [http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...d-p54-55.html], I made a whole bunch of psycannons to flesh out my terminator/paladins! Not sure about y'all, but I have 3 psycannons and 20 GKTs, so this is a big help. IMG_20110613_173554.jpg

I've never attached a picture but will attempt to do so....NOW!!

They're not perfect, but they look pretty great, and even better in real life. The detail is pretty outstanding. Even the "vanquish" lettering is quite clear. worst parts...the magazine and the cables, but I was thinking I may just fill in the side of the magazine to make it smooth, and the cables seem to look just fine with a little work. may experiment with replacing them with paperclip/ guitar string, but we shall see.

Last edited by BarnyCarhamich; June 14th, 2011 at 01:06.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats how im converting my old school incinerators + halberds. pressmold the sword/ psycannon, cut off the other bit, swap it it, and presto, no wasted metal.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    149 (x3)

nice! Really nice.
    For the magazines you can easily make the shells with pvc tubing (from a model or train shop). You could also buy them from secret weapon miniatures
    Spent Shell Casings : Secret Weapon Miniatures

The cables can be made from greenstuff, or used guitar stings (e, or bass guitar).
    At the beginning of turn 1, I spray my opponent's army with the bacon flavored spray. Then I unleash my Boston Terrier Squiggoth who then devours their entire bacon flavored army! There is no defense against her cuteness! All are doomed!

+ Reply to Thread