Blood Pact Stalk tank - A humble man tries - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x2)

Blood Pact Stalk tank - A humble man tries

Finished for quite some time and finally on film (wow, that reference is OLD), here is my Blood Pact Stalk Tank. Ok, they don't look like Dan Abnett describes them in his Gaunt's Ghost stories, but I got 'm close.

Two Imperial Guard Sentinels, one of those upside down, some plastic from other kits, some creative cutting and pasting. The funny thing is that the missile launcher was ready before I was even thinking of the Stalk Tank. The missiles from the Valkyrie kit, parts from the Predator frame, and some random stuff.
    The top with the four autocannons is supposed to turn this bad boy into a Hydra Flak Tank, the launcher gets it to become a Manticore.

I hope to inspire others with this idea: come and get your clues! :-)

Afbeelding 001.jpgAfbeelding 002.jpgAfbeelding 003.jpgAfbeelding 004.jpgAfbeelding 005.jpgAfbeelding 006.jpgAfbeelding 007.jpgAfbeelding 008.jpgAfbeelding 009.jpg

------------------------------------
    Innovation suffuses this hobby like a tea bag in the boiling water of play.

2. LikeFlamero Burns liked this post.
  3. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    417 (x7)

nice work! i like how you painted it
    I don't use Vendettas or Valks...if Guardsmen were meant to fly, the Emperor would have given them wings. (343rd Mordian)
    The battle for Hidaxes SubSector (Listwar)! 184th Cadian blog: 184th.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    452 (x8)

Good job man, I remember reading about them and wondering what they'd look like.

I havent read the books in a while so I cant remember for sure what they were armed with but the plasma cannon seems right for some reason.

Anyhow nice job +rep
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow.. i am loving that, i just dont like top with the 4 autocannons, i just feel two sentinel heads looks strange, but ignore me
    Amazing work, rep for you sir
    Join The Imperial Guard, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
    Wow.. i am loving that, i just dont like top with the 4 autocannons, i just feel two sentinel heads looks strange, but ignore me
    Amazing work, rep for you sir
    I agree on the 'twice the Sentinel head' thing, but I couldn't find another way of fixing it.

What I forgot to mention was that the footprint of this tank is the same as the official Chimera: that means I can employ it in the safe knowledge of it being a good proxy :-)
    ------------------------------------
    Innovation suffuses this hobby like a tea bag in the boiling water of play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Very nice!!
    Only an idiot fights a war on two fronts. Only the heir to the throne of the kingdom of idiots would fight a war on twelve fronts.

+ Reply to Thread