Imperial Guard Stiorm troopers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x2)

Imperial Guard Stiorm troopers

Since my white dwarf subscription is now a complete piss take and is guaranteed to arrive 3 days late instead of the previous 5 days early i've not been able to see the new sisters of battle rules yet.

That aside my only concern atm is if it's still possible to use imperial guard storm troopers in your army, if not then my dad under my instruction has just bought £30 worth of completely useless models because of games workshops insistance on keeping rumours under wraps meaning that I had no idea that they would no longer be useful. Either way I suppose the loss of my liver through fist related punishment is completely irrelevent to them considering they have £30 and we don't.

p.s apologies for the typo on the title, damn inability to edit it

Come see my Necrons, Space Marines, Dwarfs, Orks, Goblins and anything else I feel like painting at my blog: http://modelminiaturepainting.blogspot.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    430 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by lowelife101 View Post
    That aside my only concern atm is if it's still possible to use imperial guard storm troopers in your army
    The stormtroopers are gone. The codex also lacks the warrior henchmen from the GK codex.

If you want to read the codex then you could always check it out in a supermarket or similar - it was in my local sainsburries yesterday morning and quite frankly there isn't much to it. The unit list in the rumour thread is accurate, 3 named characters, a canoness, two types of priests, three of the henchmen from the GK codex (crusader, death cult, arco), 5 sisters units, penitent engines, exorcist, rhino, and razorback.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x2)

hmm.. bugger that for a game of soldiers then, i'm going to stick with what i've got till they write a book that isn't a piss take.
    Come see my Necrons, Space Marines, Dwarfs, Orks, Goblins and anything else I feel like painting at my blog: http://modelminiaturepainting.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread