AoBR Legion of the Damned? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

AoBR Legion of the Damned?

Hi! I'm new to the forum so please be gentleSo, I was looking through my box of Assault on Black Reach this weekend and was thinking of chapters I could do on the marines. I then decided I liked the look of LotD and . I'm just wondering do you think that the LotD scheme will look good on these or will it look out of place as the models are pretty basic. If it wouldn't would a little conversion work eg. Adding bones and stuff on the armour make it look genuine or should i go for a simple chapter. Any feedback will be good, especially from those who have had experience wit this! Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements

Toy Soldier Aficionado Wolf Guard's Avatar
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

89 (x2)

I think it will look just fine. I say, you should do a paint scheme you love, because if you don't, you will end up regretting it later. Adding bones and skulls will make them look more "traditional" so I say go for it.
    The Wolf time is upon us!
    Rep for the Rep God! Positive for the Positive Throne!
    Armies: Space Wolves, Imperial Guard, Emperors Children, Necrons, Eldar

+ Reply to Thread