jump pack librarian conversion idea - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jump pack librarian conversion idea

Hey guys and gals

So I was looking at my blood angels army and I decided there was something missing and that was a centrepiece Hq model. I looked through the Hq options and decided a librarian was the best. However I do not really like the models produced by gw for the librarian soo im going to have to convert it. My idea started with Sanguinary Guard and Standard Grey knights. Grey knights for the psychic hood and sanguinary guard for the blood angel icons. But I don't want to use a sanguinary guard jump pack as the wings are too small for a Hq Imo so im thinking about using astorath's pack. And i was wondering are the wings attached to the back pack or the back on astorath. Also do you guys think this would work.

Dylanthedylan

i apologize in advance for any spelling or grammar errors (damn dyslexia)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When it comes to conversions, I have learned that anything is possible as long as you are willing to invest the time it will take. Not to mention the patience, correct tools and possibly a little help with green stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The wings are not attached to the jump pack or the body actually, they are completely separate parts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry i should rephrase that. Where do the wings attach to the body or the jump pack
    i apologize in advance for any spelling or grammar errors (damn dyslexia)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dylanthedylan View Post
    Sorry i should rephrase that. Where do the wings attach to the body or the jump pack
    Technically I would say the jump pack, since the jump pack is the part with the slots cut for the wings, but what actually happens is the wings just sit in those slots and are then clamped in place when the jump pack is attached to the body. Its made that way so that you can adjust the position of the wings, but it can be pretty flimsy so you're probably better off gluing the wings to the jump pack.

+ Reply to Thread