How much is my space marine army worth? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much is my space marine army worth?

Looking to sell off my space marine army, just don't have the time to play it, and I was wanting to get an idea of about how much it would be worth. Here's what I have:

Rhino w/ Razorback upgrade (weapons magnetized)
    Rhino w/ Razorback upgrade (weapons magnetized)
    Rhino w/ Razorback upgrade still on sprue (rhino is assembled, upgrade is only thing on sprue)
    Rhino w/ Razorback upgrade still on sprue (rhino is assembled, upgrade is only thing on sprue)

Unassembled Land Raider (does not have techmarine - everything else is there)

3x Tactical squads - 9x bolters, sgt w/ CCW and bolt pistol, these do not have shoulder pads
    1x Tac Squad from AoBR w/ missile launcer and flamer
    1x AoBR captain

15x magnetized tactical marine bodies - these are from the battle box, and have the shoulders, arms, weapons, etc. still on the sprue
    *2x magnetized power weapon arms
    *1x magnetized power fist arm
    *2x magnetized combi-melta arms

5x magnetzied assault marine bodies
    *5x magnetized jump packs/CC arms
    *5x un magnetized jump packs/CC arms

5x scouts w/ weapons (from battle box)

Everything mentioned above has been assembled (exception - land raider) but hasn't been painted or even primed. In addition to all that I would be throwing in a full AoBR set (minus captain) that is kinda jacked up due to a stripping gone horribly awry. They are still playable, but the pine-sol softened some of the details.

Any input would be greatly appreciated
    Ryan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are some pics to give a better idea of what all I have.
    Attached Images

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    185 (x4)

For used unpainted models, you're generally looking at around half the retail cost. Slightly more for the magnetization work, but less if the models are damaged at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

£'s or $'s?

I would estimate £150 but I would suggest that you might get more if you sold separately

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

It also Depends on where (or what site) you plan on selling them. Ebay is a great source. Owing to the inflated cost of GW models, even used figures are holding their value reasonably well. If you have a decent Ebay rating, then you might get as much as 70% retail value. On the other hand, magnetized models sometimes go for as much as a boxed set, depending on how well you've trimmed the mold lines. With a little added work, you could advertise your army as "fully ready to paint," meaning you've gone the extra mile and prepped your figures for painting. A professionally prepared model is worth more to the right buyer.

If you decide to shave down the mold lines, be sure to include close up pictures of the work.
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

+ Reply to Thread