Noob Questions. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noob Questions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noob Questions.

1. I know if your HWT move they cant fire the Heavy weapon, but can they still fire their lasguns?

2. I am assuming the order of saves is...
    a. cover
    b. invulnerable
    c. armor
    is this correct?

3. How many licks does it take to reach the candy center of a tootsie roll pop? lol

thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    417 (x7)

1. yes, although you have only 1 lasgun per model and you can fire only 12" rapidfire
    2. there can be only one cover save. so you shoot your target and you opponent picks the best one of a. b. or c.
    3. Assuming autocannon:
    2 shots at bs3 : 1 hit : vs marines: 0.83 wounds: with armor save : 0.28 unsaved wounds -> 3,6 autocannons needed to kill a marine
    3. assuming lascannon:
    1 shot : 0.5 hit : 0.41 wounds -> 2,4 lascannons needed to kill a marine (4,8 if the marine has a 4+ coversave)
    3. assuming heavy bolter:
    3 shots : 1.5 hit : 1 wound : 0.33 unsaved wounds with armor save -> 3 heavy bolters to kill a marine.
    I don't use Vendettas or Valks...if Guardsmen were meant to fly, the Emperor would have given them wings. (343rd Mordian)
    The battle for Hidaxes SubSector (Listwar)! 184th Cadian blog: 184th.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dropping template weapons into cover, like flamers, heavy flamers and bane wolf chemical (ap 3 wounds on +2) is a great way to kill marines in cover. Cover saves cannot be taken against these types of templates. Also the bane wolf will deny normal +3 armor.
    "Coming in Vendettas / Valkyries, airborne troops, The Emperor gave us wings", unknown 181st Elysian Drop Regiment.
    The Lexian System, the Imperial expansion continues.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    184 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeCapone View Post
    1. I know if your HWT move they cant fire the Heavy weapon, but can they still fire their lasguns?
    Yes as each base does still have a single lasgun and lasguns are rapid-fire weapons.

2. I am assuming the order of saves is...
    a. cover
    b. invulnerable
    c. armor
    is this correct?
    No. You only get the best save which the rulebook defines as the lowest value (IE if you had a 4+ cover and a 5+ invulnerable save you must use the cover save. If the enemy is using a template weapon then you must use the invulnerable save).

+ Reply to Thread