Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
1. I know if your HWT move they cant fire the Heavy weapon, but can they still fire their lasguns?
2. I am assuming the order of saves is...
is this correct?
3. How many licks does it take to reach the candy center of a tootsie roll pop? lol
thanks in advance
1. yes, although you have only 1 lasgun per model and you can fire only 12" rapidfire
2. there can be only one cover save. so you shoot your target and you opponent picks the best one of a. b. or c.
3. Assuming autocannon:
2 shots at bs3 : 1 hit : vs marines: 0.83 wounds: with armor save : 0.28 unsaved wounds -> 3,6 autocannons needed to kill a marine
3. assuming lascannon:
1 shot : 0.5 hit : 0.41 wounds -> 2,4 lascannons needed to kill a marine (4,8 if the marine has a 4+ coversave)
3. assuming heavy bolter:
3 shots : 1.5 hit : 1 wound : 0.33 unsaved wounds with armor save -> 3 heavy bolters to kill a marine.
dropping template weapons into cover, like flamers, heavy flamers and bane wolf chemical (ap 3 wounds on +2) is a great way to kill marines in cover. Cover saves cannot be taken against these types of templates. Also the bane wolf will deny normal +3 armor.
"Coming in Vendettas / Valkyries, airborne troops, The Emperor gave us wings", unknown 181st Elysian Drop Regiment.
The Lexian System, the Imperial expansion continues.
No. You only get the best save which the rulebook defines as the lowest value (IE if you had a 4+ cover and a 5+ invulnerable save you must use the cover save. If the enemy is using a template weapon then you must use the invulnerable save).2. I am assuming the order of saves is...
is this correct?