Iron Hands - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Iron Hands

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Hands

So been playing 40k for awhile and noticed there arent many Iron Hands armies out there so....ive decided to build one lol.Now ive decided to use the Space Wolves codex cause i feel like it just does a better job for a first founding chapter lol.

Sons of Ferrus
    Headquarters
    Bjorn the Fell Handed: Plasma Cannon
    Troops
    Grey Hunters Pack: 5 Grey Hunters , Meltagun , Plasma Pistol , Power Weapon , Razorback w/ twin-linked Lascannon

Grey Hunters Pack: 5 Grey Hunters , Plasma Gun , Plasma Pistol , Power Weapon , Razorback w/ Twin-linked Lascannon

Grey Hunters Pack: 5 Grey Hunters , Plasma Gun , Plasma Pistol , Power Weapon , Razorback w/ Twin-linked Lascannon

Heavy Support
    Long Fangs Pack: 6 Long Fangs , 3 Heavy Bolters , 2 missile Launchers, Flamer , Razorback w/ Twin-linked Lascannon

Long Fangs Pack: 6 Long Fangs, 3 Heavy Bolters , 2 missile Launchers , Flamer , Razorback w/ Twin-linked Lascannon

Elites
    Dreadnought: 2 twin-linked autocannons

Dreadnought: 2 twin-linked autocannons

So i know there isnt any techmarines but all marines will of course be converted with all sorts of mech and bionics and i just like the idea of a Dreadnought HQ. So any and all feedback will be great

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    459 (x8)

I have to say fluff wise the vanilla dex would be a better bet.After all you can you The motf as an iron father.
    Praise be to the Emperor!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    185 (x4)

Looks decent to me. Especially with Space Wolves being the only marines capable of taking a Dreadnought HQ.

+ Reply to Thread