dawn of war and long fangs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dawn of war and long fangs

whats the best plan to use long fang in dawn of war. I always have them in a razorback but it normal take 2 to 3 turns to get them any for a good use. I looked at running them with Logan but that just not coast effect enough. I do really well in all the other deployments but i cant win a dawn of war to save my life. I'm just wonder if there a secret i don't know about or what please any help would be great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in dawn of war, personally id bring them in 1st turn on foot using their veichle to block los. somewhere with a decent los/ fire zone as a deterrant. next turn if there wont be a viable target move them on foot using the raz as cover whilst thinking about firelanes etc. if you see something you need/ want to shoot move the raz to a better position for shooting with both and let rip. also consider keeping most of your force back and make the enemy come to you( unless its guard then run straight at em....)dawn of war screws up most heavly armed units so dont sweat it too much. however it should be helping your choppy troop squads so maby consider more carefully what you are doing with them....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm good against most armies but ig and de those two are just so over powering it's hard to come at them with out long fangs.

+ Reply to Thread