NEED HELP Black Templar Land Speeder or Predator - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEED HELP Black Templar Land Speeder or Predator

Hey all,

I'm going to a game con tomorrow morning, and I plan on making some discount purchases. I want to either buy two predator tanks or three land speeders which is more important to own first. I have like 3 vindicators 2 land raiders 40 troops all the HQ options and a few rhinos I'm just looking to add to the list. I need quick answers Thanks a ton!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    430 (x8)

You'll probably get more use out of the Landspeeders with templars, especially as you already have HS slot vindicators (which if nothing else can be used to proxy as predators in friendly games). Templars get cheap typhoons, at least until updated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
    You'll probably get more use out of the Landspeeders with templars, especially as you already have HS slot vindicators (which if nothing else can be used to proxy as predators in friendly games). Templars get cheap typhoons, at least until updated.
    Only bad thing is that the typhoons are still the old profile so they aren't as good in my opinion as the 5th ed one.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    430 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by chen97 View Post
    Only bad thing is that the typhoons are still the old profile so they aren't as good in my opinion as the 5th ed one.
    They were FAQed (along with a lot of templar stuff) - templars currently get 5th edition typhoons for 20 points less than regular marines.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
    They were FAQed (along with a lot of templar stuff) - templars currently get 5th edition typhoons for 20 points less than regular marines.
    Y'know, I'm starting to hate myself because i can't find all of the FAQs about all this 4th ed stuff.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

430 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by chen97 View Post
    Y'know, I'm starting to hate myself because i can't find all of the FAQs about all this 4th ed stuff.
    Warhammer 40,000 Frequently Asked Questions: Page 2 | Errata and FAQ Articles | Gaming and Collecting Articles | Games Workshop

The FAQ is pretty much a required part of the templar codex (unlike many others which are just clarifications and corrections). Though it doesn't cover all subjects - Righteous zeal is still broken, BT retinues are still caught between rulesets, and so on.
    Also a damn shame they changed the wording of the zeal rules to prevent BTs from ducking behind cover as they advanced, that was pretty handy for a foot list.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    185 (x4)

Definitely the Typhoons. I own a bunch of speeders myself, and I'm constantly using them.

+ Reply to Thread