Black Templar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Templar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hitting on a 3+ is pretty friggin good if you ask me...and all they have to do is take that blessing! That is crazy...so if you fight a DT army, just learn not to let them get into CC or be better at CC than them!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you inq. torquemarda

basic advice like that is really good, and against templars, in my experience it works pretty well (i cannot tell you how much i hate Saim Hann eldar, pointy heads&#33

btw, hitting on 3s is a good thing against space marines, but against things like eldar, tau and ig its superfluous as most of the time we will anyway (dark eldar are another matter....) And remember we get the vow but sacrifice other things (devestators, librarians, scouts etc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i need to know something the vow that gives you a inval save of 6 but you loss cover
    if you are fighting a necron army and they have the weapon that goes through armor and invaln save well does that vow stop that from happening because its not really armor or a forc feild thing at all its jsut grim daturmination i belive tell me if i am wrong lol im not looking at the book but do you still get the inval save of no

i dont know if that made any sens lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

marshal you are the frist leval headed bt ive ever talked to. yes sorry about my spelling but im am from russia and im am still learing enlish its not eassy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i thought so, i would hate to have to learn english as a second language, and your english is awesome compared to my russian, lol

thanx for the complement, ive learned through painful experience just how annoying 'extremist' players are (this is even more of an irritation when you have a limited number of opponents and they all are)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE]i need to know something the vow that gives you a inval save of 6 but you loss cover.....

OK, basically i believe the assumtion here is that a pariahs blade (whatever its called, awful, nasty thing that it is), will go through pretty much ANYTHING, and this will make a mess of you regardless of how angry they are

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea but what i am saying is it goes throw all armor not stopes iron will you know what i mean and that rule would over rule the necrons thing or would theres over rule that lol see so confusing i think that the bt would over rule becasue theres is the last thing stated ie you pick befor battel not have it set in stone if you get what i mean and i dont think you will lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um do you have to have the empors champ or can you choos to have him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

k, i really think of the iron will thingy like this- say i was hit by a nuke, no matter how willing i was to keep going the laws of physics really say otherwise

emperors champ is compulsory in ALL battles using templars. Even when no special characters are used, u must have him (basically because the emperors champion is a title not a specific marine) However he does mean that u can take 3 HQ choices in standard battles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The black templars army is a good army. For one, you have al lot of options. And the other one is that you can get rid of any army in 2 turns. The only diffucult thing is to get to the other side without loosing to much marines.
    I play bt's to and the only reason ppl call it a sucky army is that they don't know how to play it (that is my exp. anyway)

HighMarshall Lucian

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast