Dark Angels - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dark Angels

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do all you DA players out there think. I see that our special characters get some nice upgrades... except Azrael who is still the worst marine character out there imo =/ But our termies now lose the options of mixing assault squad weps in with regular termie squad weps. I always like being able to take the option of mixing and matching. I'm dissapointed in this, unless of course the new codex has made up for it in some way (ie changed the way the terminators can be configured).

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they made the Dark Angels conform, there so close to being regular space marines, i am so mad at games workshop. maybe they might change it until new DA codex comes out, maybe it will turn around, all i heard is bad news for dark angels. and now no more Ravenwing Command Squad

ps: regular marines get plasma cannons now, so i am so angry

maybe we will get cheaper plasma cannons.

pss: now we dont have specials dark angels commanders and chaplins
    we have to take it right out of the space marine codex.

psss: Im mad at games workshop. if we lose our advantages im just going to play old dark angels codex and no one will stop me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by squeaks@Nov 3 2004, 01:16
    they made the Dark Angels conform, there so close to being regular space marines, i am so mad at games workshop. maybe they might change it until new DA codex comes out, maybe it will turn around, all i heard is bad news for dark angels. and now no more Ravenwing Command Squad

ps: regular marines get plasma cannons now, so i am so angry

maybe we will get cheaper plasma cannons.

pss: now we dont have specials dark angels commanders and chaplins
    we have to take it right out of the space marine codex.

psss: Im mad at games workshop. if we lose our advantages im just going to play old dark angels codex and no one will stop me
    [snapback]243595[/snapback]
    Don't gripe. Our dread can still have plasma cannons, and they wouldn't give us a new codex if these two pages were it.

I have confidence that we will get a load of new stuff, so fear not. Regular chaplains are good enough now I can get by for a few months until Codex: DA comes out.

THe plasma cannon in tac squad thing isn't a big deal anyway, at least we still have stubborn and intractable, and ravenwing is still awesome.
    <u>Army: W/L/T</u>

<span style='color:green'>Dark Angels</span>: <span style='color:red'>20/3/0</span>
    <span style='color:gray'>Daemonhunters: </span> <span style='color:red'>Under Construction</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Minas Tirith</span> <span style='color:red'>1/0/0</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don&#39;t feel bad. Blood Angels got crushed more than any other chapter in those FAQs.

But, as usual, Black Templars lose next to nothing and get bombarded with more over-powered upgrades. Lovely, ain&#39;t it?
    Sam Mills (1959-2005) and Mark Fields - Keep Pounding

Cry Cheese, And Let Loose The Wraithlords And Templar!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Its not that bad... As a veteran Dark angels player I find that its better for the armies to comform a bit more and have smaller differances as it fits in better with the fluff, alhough i do find that the black templars really dont comform at all. Plus the changes that have been brought arent that critical,

#1, we loose the ability that we are the only ones who can use plasma cannons in our tactical squads, big deal, why wouldnt the others be able in the first place? i mean, it makes sence that others can do it now,

#2, We now have to use the chaplains and librarians from codex space marines instead of our interrogator chaplains and such, but i mean now they cost less and are more maliable to fill in different roles in the army...

#3, Our special characters got better... umm hurray for us... (Especialy Ezekiel&#33

#4, etc...

Ther is a up side to most of the entries... you just have to see it on that point..

HyperX
    I had this long signature made up, but I didnt like it...

A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, we still have the Mortis Pattern Dread tho. . . . . .
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

+ Reply to Thread