Rogal Dorn - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rogal Dorn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok guys, heres a fluff question for y'all fluff genius to figure out.

as the emperor was making the primarhcs, they all got lost (is it me, or was tzeentch behind this?)

where each primarch is found is the chapters home world. correct so far?

if thats right, how can the the imperial fists homeworld be terra. if they were spread out surely rogal dorn wouldn't be on the planet the emperor (i assume) was making him on.

so heres the quetions. who was responsible for them ebing spread out and is the imperial fists homeworld terra because they defend it or because the primarchs weren'rt being built on terra and he DID get spread here.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>PO-TA-TOES</span>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>i know, in todays world, the weak are protected, so evolution is now non-existant for humans. To keep the race moving forwards, there should be tests to see if you are good enough to have kids- k-tana</div>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its simply stated as the ruinous powers of Chaos that spread the Primarchs.

However its not actually clear on where Rogal Dorn was found, however once he was, his homeworld did become Terra as he and his legion (the Imperial Fists) became the Emperor&#39;s personal bodyguard along with the Adeptus Custodes (the Emperor&#39;s own legion)

*Just a note the Imperial Fists are the only legion with the honour of having the word "Imperial" in there name.
    Current Armies:
    Ultramarines (4000pts)
    Current form: 4-1-0
    Win vs Orks (1000pts)
    Draw vs Orks (1000pts)
    Win vs Space Wolves (1000pts)

Dark Eldar (1000pts)
    Current form: 3-0-1
    Loss vs Imperial Guard (1000pts)
    Win vs Chaos, Slaanesh (1000pts)
    Win vs Orks (1000pts)
    Win vs Space Wolves (1000pts)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did the emperor try to build them on terra though? or mars?
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>i know, in todays world, the weak are protected, so evolution is now non-existant for humans. To keep the race moving forwards, there should be tests to see if you are good enough to have kids- k-tana</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

terra

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Dorn found the Emporer.while ole&#39; Empy was on his great crusade Dorn pulled up in the Phalanx, which is basicly the 40k verion of a Death star (planet sized mobile fortress).Dorn gave daddy the Phalanx,and the Emporer gave it back to him and said "No you keep it.I want you to sit at home and keep Terra safe from Aliens and Chaos and Jehova&#39;s Witnesses"..and so Dorn&#39;s new home planet became Terra,and all his little bumblebees became dedicated to holding it down on Terra. No idea what happened to the Phalanx though..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Primachs were created on Terra. The Chaos Gods combined their powers to steal the Primachs from the Emperor, but they couldn&#39;t destroy them, so they just threw them away and hoped that the Emperor would never find them. Nobody knows where Rogal Dorn landed. He presented himself to the Emperor sometime during the Great Crusade aboard his gigantic moon-sized starship, the Phalanx. When the Emperor returned to Terra, he gave Dorn the honour of fortifying the Imperial Palace. And so Terra became the Fists&#39; homeworld.

No idea what happened to the Phalanx though..
    It&#39;s still around up till the present day. It&#39;s the Imperial Fists&#39; fortress-monastery.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[Subliminal message] I AM KING [/Subliminal message]</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

It&#39;s still around up till the present day. It&#39;s the Imperial Fists&#39; fortress-monastery.
    Any idea of how the Phalanx look like, I know it&#39;s big, really big but other than that no idea on how it looks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dorn (blessed be) presented him self to the Emperer near to the ice moons of Inwet ( no idea where this is) and over 70% of the origenal battle brothers are from there

this comes from the Index Astarties in WD259

the Imperial Fists almost settled on Necromuna after purging it but they didnt as Dorn said " I want recruts not vessals"

same resource
    Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you blessed fluff monkeys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Invicticus@Nov 8 2004, 17:59

*Just a note the Imperial Fists are the only legion with the honour of having the word "Imperial" in there name.
    [snapback]247077[/snapback]

What about the Emperor&#39;s Children?
    Tact is for people who give a damn. I'm not one of those people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast