Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
i wonder when they will release the new supplement army lists. The dark angels for instance have a standard that allows any squad within 6' to move and fire rapid fire weapons. this is totally useless in the new rules!
BOOKS OF THE IMPERIUM
176. Thou shalt not refer to Ork Dreadnoughts as 'garbage bins'.
195. Thou shalt not shave the Space Wolves while they are asleep .
213. Thou shalt not challenge a Daemon Prince to a fist fight.
220. Seraphims do not want to join the "Mile High Club".
Actually, wouldn't they be able to move and fire 24'? As if they hadn't moved?
Correct me if i'm wrong but bolters, which I have to assume you're refering to can fire 24' if they have not moved...
Psychic-Construct of the Codex necromancers design team
Books of the Imperium;
29. Thou shalt not use they bolter to kill bees.
74. Thy shalt not tip the Terminators over during battle.
Within 6 inches of the standard, not shoot 6 inches...
I am the Aquila-Guerilla!
Sad but true, don't expect to see them before the new Tyranids codex in mid 2005The only thing you're going to see for quite some time is the updated FAQs on how the current codex integrates with the new SM codex.