Raven Guard - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raven Guard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i was caollecting Daemonhunters but the vet squad looked too sick not to collect.
    so i bought the codex and crap. Then saw Shrike, o.0 (Raven Guard)

I was wondering, wat special 'stuff/rules/things' does Raven Guard have? or where can i locate it ?

thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

Just go to the trait systeem for several chapters in the SM codex, Ravenguard are listed in there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    73 (x2)

Raven Guard used to have special rules, but they pretty much went down the drain now that the new codex is out.

As Dreachon mentioned - just check the traits section in the new codex and that is where you will find their special rules (well, traits). You basically get Shrike and his command squad plus the traits.

Background was in the White Dwarf and should also be in the Adeptus Astartes book (don't own it myself, but I remember reading something in there).

One thing though: Shrike and his Command Sqaud are tasty, but the cheapest model costs 51 points. Make sure that your opponents don't have too many plasmacannons and clear LOS, otherwise you have a big problem...
    Shut up and play.

+ Reply to Thread