Drop Pods And Independent Characters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    USA Muther F@cker!!! Freedom Fries!!! Action Extreme Sports!!! YEEEHAW!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello everyone, I just recently got the new sm codex and I noticed the rule for drop pods. It says that a command squad can get a drop pod. Can an Independent Char. join a command squad that is equipped with a drop pod and use it? Also, when the book says command squad, does that include a terminator command squad?

Thanks

Peter-"You gonna eat that stapler?"
    Office worker-"Uhh sir you cant eat-"
    Peter-"Wanna split it?...."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

since the commander\librarian\or chaplain and command squad can be treated as one unit, id go with a yes on the normal command squad, but no for the termies. they can deep strike so there would be no need to give them the ability again, since thats what the drop pod really does. also if your leader has termie armour or a jump pack then again no he cant use the drop pod for the same reason as termies.
    i do hope this helps and that i am right, or else just correct me...

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, drop pods can transport 5 terminators. Though I'd rather teleport them anyway it's feasable that you could have an IC and 4 terminators in a command squad and mount them in a drop podl
    The enemies of the Emperor fear many things. They fear discovery, defeat, despair and death. Yet there is one thing they fear above all others. They fear the wrath of the Space Marines!

+ Reply to Thread