What Do You Think The Worst Chapter Is? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Wich Chpater sucks the most?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ultramarines

53 23.04%
  • Black Tamplars

12 5.22%
  • Imperial Fists

29 12.61%
  • Dark Angels

16 6.96%
  • Blood Angels

12 5.22%
  • Space Wolves

19 8.26%
  • white scars

42 18.26%
  • salamanders

33 14.35%
  • raven guard

14 6.09%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well what do you think is the worst Chapter out of them?

i think that it is black Tamplars...(ohh god i am gonna make a fuss) because they are a marine army with no dev squads and no scout squads of any sort and are a marine with crappy VOW's and a bolt pistol and chainsword...its like taking a back pack of an assault marine...IT DONT WORK...so if i wanted a assault army...hello blood angels.now i bet you are all thinking...ow what a wanker saying bad stuff about the black templars...i played them for 1 and a half years so dont say anything!

P.S. Blood angels rule, the anger lets us ignore wounds ...hehehe

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buddy, I don't know what your problem is but ligthen up. This looks like a thread posted just to rant, which I believe is frowned upon. Anyway, if you played Black Templars (with an "e" BTW) you would be able to spell it properly.
    Take a chill pill, it sounds to me like a Templar wronged you somewhere and you can't let it go. (N)
    Dead or Alive, you are coming with me.
    Failure is not an option

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't BT mix scouts into there regular squads? Also BT can take more PW in their squads then other people making them a force in cc.

My vote would be crimson fists as all they get is a special character that helps with terminator deepstriking which means to be effective you need to have 2+ squads which is really expensive in anything under 1500 pts.
    Current Armies-
    Slaanesh (CSM)
    Daemonhunters
    Empire
    High Elves (BloodBowl)

Warseer Blood Bowl League

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My vote would be crimson fists as all they get is a special character that helps with terminator deepstriking
    Noooooo there worst then that, thats an imperial fist character so infact they get no character at all.... yet anyway
    Awwww no I opened my drawer and took out some old warhammer models then tried too put them back in and close the drawer but couldn't, damn the stupid black hole = free OOP models for Brettonia due too not being able too squeeze them back in my drawer >_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Black Templars chapter is arguably one of the best, and one of the most popular, since they get a new codex.
    They have supirior assault power, but they can have bolters, plasma cannons and missile launchers, and their scouts (or a cheaper weaker version of them) are placed in squads, increasing their assualt value. Also, the BT&#39;s vows are great, and they have other cool rules to.

now, I think the Imperial Fists are the worst, now that the Ultramarines has the honour gaurd, since they really have nothing special...
    Right Hand of the Emperor&#33;

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>Order of the Black Rose</span>
    </span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Blood God&#39;s Initiate</span></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Tamplars Kick But, they get the (which now all armies can have due to the new codex, but BTs get them for free). Also they are fearless in CC, and charge rather then fall back when shot at.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ultramarines are the suckiest as they are soo unoriginal and evryone does them how anoying :realmad:
    <u><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>the spirit of northj02 lives on in me form</u></span>

Everywhere, and nowhere at the same time!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;m an Imperial Fists player and 13th Company player, I voted Space Wolves for a few reasons.

1st- having to take 2 characters per 750 pts can stink. It means either A- you spending tons of points on 2 guys that could be put to more sqauds or B- you going cheap with them and the characters don&#39;t hold up well in combat.
    2nd- It seems to be that Wolves just don&#39;t seem to work as well as they did in 4th ed. In general, I think most wolves players would agree that their win/loss record has dropped in 4th ed no matter what they try.

As for the Fists, I don&#39;t think they&#39;re THAT bad. I like the new traits they have in the new codex versus their old rules. I play them simply because you don&#39;t see many people playing Fists (mostly because they can&#39;t paint the yellow well, or just plain don&#39;t like the color) and my friend plays Iron Warriors. So, I play Fists to get back at him&#33; Not to mention we both loved Storm of Iron, and have played several games based off of the book.

With the new dex, I think it makes "which chapter is the worst" a harder decision to make; and one that now comes down more so to just personal tastes.

Those are just my thoughts though..........
    Imperial Fists- 2k+
    Feral Orks- 1500
    Guard: Tank Company- 2k
    Alaitoc Eldar- 2k
    13th Company-1500
    Daemonhunters- 2k
    Witch Hunters- 2k

Lizardmen- 3k
    High Elves-1500
    Ogres Kingdoms- Maybe one day.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by northy@Nov 24 2004, 12:19
    ultramarines are the suckiest as they are soo unoriginal and evryone does them how anoying :realmad:
    [snapback]256878[/snapback]
    Not so much anymore. Maybe you havent noticed but they have two new units now, the Honor Guard and Tyrannic war veterans, and each of these units has special rules unique to them. So I think that the claim Ultras are unoriginal and boring is a somewhat outdated observation in light of the new codex.&#092;

Edit: Also, I am a follower of the school of thought that every chapter has its strengths and weaknesses, and that there is no "best" or "worst" chapter.
    “ Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man. ” - Thomas Paine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by InvictusVis@Nov 24 2004, 19:31
    Not so much anymore. Maybe you havent noticed but they have two new units now, the Honor Guard and Tyrannic war veterans, and each of these units has special rules unique to them.
    [snapback]256891[/snapback]
    Totally agree. A month ago I&#39;d have said the Ultra&#39;s as they had been dull since the 2nd Ed, but now they look rather interesting (still loathe the colours tho)

For me there&#39;s no really *bad* chapters - And I love the fact that Marines can be adapted to suit whatever style I fancy playing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast