A Question? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Question?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I had never gotten a straight answer for this question, but can my Imperial Guard army that has ally Daemonhunters use their Improved Comms for the deepstriking daemonhunters like the Termies or grey knights, I mean even though they are two different armies they are one army in this battle.

The Predator Lingers forth. Suddenly the sound of several wipping sounds can be heard far off into the distance, a second later the once mighty Predator ignited with flames. "Sir what was that" The srgt replied "Its those damn Broadsides"

Hear the wip, fear the Broadside.
    Tau 2-2
    Guard 26-45

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, they can be used for all units in reserve. it works to induct guard in to dh too and using coms on a russ or on sentinals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

Yes, Improved Comms work for everything on your army list that's applicable. Doesn't matter whether you're IG with allied =][=, or =][= with inducted IG. Just remember that Improved Comms have to go on IG vehicles regardless.

+ Reply to Thread