Space Wolf List... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE]i bet that they revoke them or do something to balce it out

god i hope your right,

also, does any1 know what starter space wolf army should get, i said lots of Blood claws to my friend and back them up with tooled up wolf guard (assualt rules mean they cant really be touched while they can smash up a squad)

what about support?, i assume long fangs quickly justify their points if u can protect them for long enough

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know n my army i have a assassin achuly back up my boyz and i works very well speshaly if if you can destrackt one or two squads. but ive never hand any trubble with my long fang getting in truble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all Eduardoh,

u have to have a HQ choice per 750 points. so for 1000 points or 1500 points, ur looking at 2 HQ choices (you probably already knew knew that but still ) i recommend a tooled up wolf lord with around 4-6 wolf guard (i have wolf lord in termie armour along with the wolf guard in termie armour, a lot of points but mines a 2200 pt army and are well worth it). but for a lower point army maybe just power armour WG with runic charms and wolf tooth necklaces. then get a wolf priest or ven dread with extra armor and smoke launchers. if youve got the points, id have the ven dread as an elite and have the wolf priest in the same army.

troops, grey hunters obviously, and 2 blood claw packs in rhinos.

hvy support, go with long fangs, and if you have points to spare have a leman russ exterminator with extra armour, and hull mounted lascannon.

scouts are great but not a must have if ur limited on points.

hope that helps :w

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do i see allmost all SW players haev a bodyguard for their Wolf lord??? I just put him in a LR crusader with 14 of his yuonger brethren(blood claws) put 3 p fists in it and that unit rocks verry hard!

but the advises look great so what can i say more?? ah this BUY MORE!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by zarc van zorc@Sep 10 2003, 02:46
    Why do i see allmost all SW players haev a bodyguard for their Wolf lord??? I just put him in a LR crusader with 14 of his yuonger brethren(blood claws) put 3 p fists in it and that unit rocks verry hard!

but the advises look great so what can i say more?? ah this BUY MORE!!!
    Well...I usually take a wolf lord with terminators, 2 dual LC, 1 Cyclone/thunderhammer, 1 heavy flamer/chainfist. Every time I field that squad, my roommates always focus their guns on them. Sticking them with 14 at a maximum blood claws is viable, but their weapon skill in CC usually means you hit very little of the time.

But then again, I always seem to roll horribly when BC's are concerned..so it might be something for me to try in the next game I play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the resion why you put the wolf lord with grads is because of fluff the termies need some one to gard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by fuzzywolf5000@Sep 11 2003, 23:32
    the resion why you put the wolf lord with grads is because of fluff the termies need some one to gard.
    It makes some sense but, if i remeber right, if a bodyguard has become so small that they consists out of three or less members(u allways need four right?) they will become assigned to the younger brethren to 2guide" them a bit.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Closed Thread