Last Chancers For Dummies - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read over their codex page a few times and wondered:

I dont see anywhere that I have to include Schaeffer and/or Kage, do I ? It does list them specifically under "Number/Squad" so I am guessing I have to take both.

The "Number/squad" is what raises most of my questions. Am I only allowed one "squad" of last chancers (that can be split up per their rules) or am I allowed more than one squad and they all have to be 4-20 last chancer models.

If Im looking to field a Last Chancer army, should I just build a 300 point (or so) Last Chancer core and the rest of the army is filled out with regular Guard list entries?

I am under the impression I can only take 20 last chancer models max for the entire army, I guess they arent really an army (like I wanted) but more of a unique Guard unit.

Lastly, anyone have any good Last Chancer 500 point or 1000 point lists they would like to share? All help is appreciated.

I am the Aquila-Guerilla!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

candyland, neverland, wonderland...(california)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i saw a cool looking penal legion army, they had shaeffer, kage, and the last chancers, but for everything else there were guardsmen with orange fatigues like prisoners. it seems like the theme you were going for.

good luck!
    When I kick KHORNE'S butt I stick the remains on a KOB and eat them...

Oh man my signature sucks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by GuardinGnome@Dec 7 2004, 097
    Lastly, anyone have any good Last Chancer 500 point or 1000 point lists they would like to share? All help is appreciated.
    [snapback]267781[/snapback]
    the only last chancer hint i will give you is that nobody expects 6 turns of battle cannon fire in 1 turn in 500 points.

c'mon, i can't let you steal all my best moves, can i?

Yeah, this is excellent! TY Angel of Rust!

Graktoof the vile, victor of 1000 battles, partial credit to 1000 more, and sore loser about the other 8000...

+ Reply to Thread