Staring Black Templars - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey im a new player. and im starting a Balck templars army. can ne 1 give me some advice on how i should start. right now the only thing i've got is a land speeder because the 1 store thats within 50 miles of here had nothing but a land sppeder (N). I live in the middle east. look at a map and look for the country United arab Emirates. i live there in Abu Dhabi and they have no warhammer 40k stuff so i have to go to Dubai which is far. So any advice?

B_rice

Nice Guys Finish Last
    hilarious game

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if your buying in bulk, go down and buy the armageddon codex (it has the black templar rules)...then buy around 2 tactical squads and an emperors champion (black templars need an emperors champion, but he is a great HQ choice). Then go for some assault squads (maybe one or two). Black templars are excellent in assault so this is pretty useful. If you feel like it you could buy a few termies, but definately buy a few tanks, as black templars need the fire support...also buy the new marine codex

hope this helps. If you want more advice PM me if you wish
    Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes...by that time they'll be a mile away, and have no shoes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a land speeder is a great start, add another one, some close ccombat squads and a small fire base (normal tactical squads and a heavy weapon does fine) and u have a awsome army.

also for close combat squads ive found its best to use space wolf blood claws, they are just close combat marines for any army but they have additional space wolf parts, which can come in handy when converting.
    <span style='color:black'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Order of the Black Rose

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Blood Gods Neophyte</span></span></span></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try to get a few powerfist armed assault marines too...its a black templar special rule, and certainly comes in handy
    Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes...by that time they'll be a mile away, and have no shoes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i argree u cant go wrong with power fists, they smash anthying and they can take out many charchters with ease. (inseart evil laugh here)
    <span style='color:black'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Order of the Black Rose

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Blood Gods Neophyte</span></span></span></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Carnage@Dec 7 2004, 14:20
    if your buying in bulk, go down and buy the armageddon codex (it has the black templar rules)...then buy around 2 tactical squads and an emperors champion (black templars need an emperors champion, but he is a great HQ choice). Then go for some assault squads (maybe one or two). Black templars are excellent in assault so this is pretty useful. If you feel like it you could buy a few termies, but definately buy a few tanks, as black templars need the fire support...also buy the new marine codex

hope this helps. If you want more advice PM me if you wish
    [snapback]267812[/snapback]
    hey thanx 4 the help.the store said they&#39;d get a new stock soon hopefully. anywayz thanx for the help it&#39;s really useful
    Nice Guys Finish Last
    hilarious game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey im wondering if i should i get a Dread or not. if so wat weapons should i put on it. o by the way not many people play here the only people i do kno that play is 1 guy has a necron army and the other has a tau army. ok.

B_rice
    Nice Guys Finish Last
    hilarious game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok..................im thinking aobut puting a plasma cannon on it. S7 AP2 blast. i think its good against necrons. what should i put on it?
    Nice Guys Finish Last
    hilarious game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can BT have librarians now in new rules?
    Nice Guys Finish Last
    hilarious game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Youll have to wait till codex BT comes out but they shouldnt be, its one of their disadvantages.
    The Holy Bolter

998. model bolter: Godwyn pattern with ammo counter, sinister/dexter lock mechanism and sickle magazine with 30 rounds of .75 calibre bolts with diamantine tips, depleted deuterium core &amp; mass reactive detonators. Fires in 4 round bursts.

&quot;A bolter is a treasured weapon; but in the hands of a Space Marine it is a divine instrument of the Emperor&#39;s wrath&quot;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast