What To Get Next? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right now here is what I have:

-HQ: Inquisitor Lord w/ 10 henchmen
    -Troop: 7 GK w/incinerator
    -Troop: 7 GK w/incinerator
    -Elite: Callidus Assassin
    -Heavy Support: Dreadnought

My next step with be either: Another troop of GK's, a box of GK termies, or a land raider crusader.

Any suggestions? maybe I should get something besides those? lemme know. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get A Crusader and termies. have the crusadere transport 8 termies and jump out and own. the crusader is a better transport then the reg LR because with the hurricane boltes theykinda make u wanan get in close since that when they are most effective(rapid fire range) (12 shots re rolls...not bad...specially against hordes) but iwht the reg LR u wanna shoot both als cannons so u wanna move less. trust me i use LRC wiht my salamanders wiht temries in it wiht thunder ham,mers and powerfistsd and flamers...its slmost the same stup wiht yo cept without the thunder hammers. it works BEATIFULLY!!
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks&#33; Anyone else got any comments?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uhhhh... I assume what the other guy posted was brilliant, but after about the first sentence I start drifting into the hazy realm of insanity and i have to stop reading. A Land raider Crusader is really fearsome, but to make a well-rounded army, I would suggest buying Termies first, then the LRC. You needs lots an&#39; lots of troops.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man i reckon a few &#39;meat shield&#39; units as i like to call em, something like a Guard Platoon... just to soak up enemy fire, your GK&#39;s are too precious to waste like that..

just some of my ideas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u really gotta think about using Power armor GKs as troop choices, they are rather expensive, ya they are great at melee and shrouding is awesome but unless u take dreadnought(s) u will have almost no antitank, a melta strike is just not safe enough...

what i suggest are storm trooper teams with melta guns and chimera transports as troops, take 2 of these so u get 4 meltas in total

use power armor GK as fast attack so they can teleport in with some incinerators then go hand to hand if u are charged.

just for kicks i find that Purgation squads with 5 psycannons (4 to squad 1 to justicar, yes u can take one for the justicar) is really good against almost every army because u can wwalk with them and still shoot, i have a lot of fun walking backwards as i blast away at footslogging assault teams, 15 shot of psycbolts&#33;&#33;

Closed Thread